Saturday, October 18, 2008

La espera

I've reached a state of calm, and I'm unable to pin down whether it's because I feel sufficiently prepared for the big day on Monday, or if I'm just numbed past the point of being able to worry about it anymore.

Right now I'm exactly fifty hours and eighteen minutes away from sitting down in the seminar room to write the first portion of my exam. Wish me luck, mis queridos.

Lola is approaching the most important test of her life with no signs of jitters.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Valium is your friend...
Good luck with the test - I know you are super smart and just need a deep breath so you can remember it all.

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

It must be a weird but exciting feeling to be so close to the end. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Good luck! Hope all your studying pays off.

Jane said...

You're killing me here Lola - how did the test go? Did you die?