Thursday, April 26, 2012

¿Dónde jugarán los niños?

It was chilly out today, so LittleBit and I just hung out in the hotel room (Esq's office is putting us up for a month until we find a rental). Poor kid has explored every corner of this little room, and we still have another three and a half weeks left here. I suppose we could have gone out and walked to the library, since it's not like there's anything to do outside except walk around. That's right, no signs yet of a park with a playground. No baby swings. No slides. Poor Ari. Poor mommy. I didn't think I'd ever be wishing for a McDonald's, but oh what I'd do for one with a PlayPlace here. The things we take for granted. So if you have children and live near a McDonald's with a play area, take a moment to be grateful for it. And know that someone out there (that'd be me) is envious.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine no swings... MPN gets antsy if he's not out of the house within a 1/2 hour of his morning nap. Pobrecitos...hope ya'll figure out where the kiddos hang out...maybe there's some sort of indoor gathering at the community center?